Sunday, February 28, 2010

2nd Anniversary

Happy Blog-Day to me.

Ruh Roh. I scheduled this ages ago to remind myself of this approaching 2nd anniversary...and then forgot to alter it, so viola there you have the above Hall of Fame post! Short and sweet it is, cheerful it ain't.

Me? Doing great...currently working on four seperate D&D projects in addition to preparing for a new OD&D campaign which begins in the coming weeks. So blog on you loyal bloggers out there and I'll update here when I have something worth sharing.

~Sham, Quixotic Referee

8 comments:

Timeshadows said...

Congratulations! :)

James said...

Cheers!

Bob Reed said...

I enjoy your web log... keep it up!

Michael Curtis said...

COngratulations, Sham. I'm glad you've just been overbusy; the blogoshphere and the THM mailing list had been missing you.

Good luck on the forthcoming OD&D campaign. I'll keep me fingers crossed that the public gets to see some of the fruit from that vine.

Sham aka Dave said...

Thanks all. There will be more stuff down the road once I feel it is worth rambling about :-)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo - four projects, wow !!!

Havard: said...

Hurrah! :)

Compare Electric Rates said...

The old guard has exploded from just a handful of us to some unknown number now probably eclipsing one hundred. I no longer try to keep up with all of it. It's overwhelming and I am happy to say that is a very good thing.
Compare Electric Rates
Compare electric rates Texas
Commercial Texas electric rates
Compare electric TX
Compare Electric Rates
Texas Electric Rates
Texas Electric Company
Power to Choose
Compare Electric Plans
Texas Electric Choice
Compare Electric Rates
Commercial Electric Rates Texas
Compare electric plans Texas
Power to choose commercial
Commercial Electric Plans Texas